LIKECHARITY, a growing tech start-up, are looking for a Data Analyst Intern who will bring an aptitude for analytics, evaluation and implementation to join our Dublin team.
We are seeking a graduate with an interest and/or experience in Data Analytics, capable of working independently and as part of a close-knit team, who maintains a strong desire to develop a strategic understanding of television and digital marketing.
- Identify data patterns to be translated into meaningful insights and actions for teams and clients.
- Identify, coordinate and integrate innovative new applications/tools for metrics measurement.
- Measure the impact and return of TV media campaigns on the overall business objectives for the company and for our clients.
- Develop quantitative analysis models to monitor performance trends and identify opportunities within social channels.
- Work closely with client and account teams to define meaningful KPIs for success and accompanying measurement programs.
- Work closely with the internal teams to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of the consumer landscape, audience buzz volume, frequency, velocity, demographics and related dimensions for accurate segmentation.
- Develop client campaign performance and insight reports.
- Analyse campaign performance against client KPIs, and report on any trends & insights to key stakeholders.
- Recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting clients KPIs.
- Work with system providers to trouble-shoot any issues that may arise.
- Analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Self-starter with desire to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to distil complex data and provide analysis.
- Must possess business acumen and the ability to view projects within the commercial context.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator in both the written and verbal.
- A strong interest in digital and TV marketing and its channels.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working in collaborative culture, be passionate about their work and maintain a positive can-do attitude.
This role will give you the chance to work in a friendly and fast-growing company, and on a wide variety of projects. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with a variety of professionals from various backgrounds. If you are a creative thinker, a good listener and are dedicated, we want to hear from you.
This role is based in our office in Dublin City Centre. Our team of ten is very dedicated, enthusiastic, and social. You will also be working for our international offices in the UK and America.
LIKECHARITY is part of the Tribal Group: Tribal partners with exceptional young entrepreneurs to build large, transformative technology businesses.
This is an unpaid, 12 week position with the potential to develop into a full time role depending on performance.
To apply email your CV to JOBS@likecharity.com